“You will be surprised and thrilled with what you can
create in just 8 weeks!”
Sorry, there are no course dates at present. Please review Website Training instead.
The Website Launchpad will show you how to produce a useful, good looking website that will kick start your new website business. It is an introductory course for people who are setting up a website for the first time.
- how to create value and income from the things you are most passionate about
- how to install and set up a useful, good looking website in less than 24 hours
- how to produce a website for less than $50
- which free tools will help your business the most.
The website is only one part of the equation
When new to internet business, people tend to focus on the look of the website, but there are many other essential ingredients for success. Knowing these things will give you a big head start, so during this course, as well as the technical launch of your website, you will:
- understand how to build a community of likeminded people
- create a digital product, that will encourage new subscribers
- know how people really make money online
- be able to market and promote your website with expert guidance
- get access to a great team of affordable elves who you can outsource to.
We start at the very beginning:
I won’t kid you. There is a lot to learn. But we start at the very beginning. Everything is explained, demonstrated and then we come back if you have more questions. No expertise is required, but you do need to be willing to learn and ready to work!
This is a unique opportunity to start your website surrounded by friendly helpful people.
There has never been a more direct way to learn how things work; we will personally show you everything step-by-step. You can ask questions daily in our private group and get access to plenty of support.
The course includes:
- 8 x live presentation webinars and worksheets
- 8 x live Q&A and support webinars
- 2 x one on one coaching sessions
- Access and ongoing support in a private blogging group
(all webinars are recorded and available privately for 6 months+)
As well as the course material and private coaching sessions, you will get a team and plenty of outsource opportunities for anything you don’t have time/desire to do yourself. You will also have exclusive access to a forum so that you can share the adventure with the others in the group.
Having a network of other website owners will be one of the most valuable things you will get out of the program.
To participate you will need:
- Regular access to the internet
- Time every week to work on your website
- The ability to participate in most of the presentations online
- Skype for coaching sessions
- A great attitude and sense of humour
Are you ready to create
the foundation for
a lifestyle you design?
Sorry, No Course Dates Available at this time
For other time zones check out Meeting Planner
We have two breaks in the course for you to work on your website and eBook.
Choose Your Package:
You have three options! The straight course is $589. Upgrade to $699 you can have 4 coaching sessions instead of 2.
Or if you register with a friend on the “Mates Rates” offer, you will both save $90!
*prefer to make a bank deposit? Email me.
Monthly Payment Options:
I know what it is like to start up on a shoestring budget, so I am really happy to introduce payment options.
Choose a package and subscibe to pay a small amount each month for 12 months.
- Session 1: How to make money online & turn your passion into a web business
In this session we look at a series of websites and analyse how they make money. You will learn to spot revenue generating activities and then we will look at which of those will apply to your website idea. If you do not have a website idea yet, you will have the opportunity to develop one.
- Session 2: How to set up your hosting, domain name and install WordPress
This is a technical session where we set up one participant’s website live on the webinar. You will discover how to get your own website up, step by step.
- Session 3: Top Tips for Successful Blogs
Discover the top tips for getting the most out of your blogs, including; how to produce valuable blogs your readers will love.
Our review session will cover how to use WordPress for uploading your first blog.
- Session 4: Why your database is your biggest asset & the great eBook challenge
This week you will learn how produce or procure a free eBook that you can give as an incentive to potential subscribers. Learn how to condense your knowledge into a valuable product, and how to package a digital product.
- Session 5: Email marketing & automation
This week we show you step by step how to use Mailchimp for email marketing and the distribution of your digital products.
- Session 6: Social media basics – business marketing with Facebook & Twitter
We discuss how to use social media to market your new website, and set up a new Facebook page that will be another opportunity to market your website. We look at how and why to Use Twitter and touch on the use of Google Plus, Linked in and Pinterest.
- Session 7: Google Analytics for monitoring visitor behaviour
Discover how to set up and use Google Analytics to monitor the behaviour of people on your website. With Google Analytics you can find out how successful your campaigns are and learn which of your posts are the most popular.
- Session 8: Website Launch – marketing your website
This week we cover 9 effective ways that you can market your website for free. You will launch your website to the public and enter the wonderful world of website ownership.
DIY or Outsource options – each week we show you how to do it yourself, as well as who you can outsource to if you prefer that someone does it for you.
Questions? Email email@example.com